List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: MS filters
From:       cricketc () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-03-18 13:57:23

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:19:17AM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I'll keep focussing on ODF, naturally everyone is free to hack on the
> filters. Preferably on sourceforge ;)

Should excel/sidewinder and powerpoint/libppt be on sourceforge too,
then? It seems that would better separate out the libraries that
directly deal with the MS formats.

Also, if I understand this correctly, the only question is about using
the MS documentation for the formats. Using links and information from
OOo wouldn't be a problem, right?

Thanks for everyone's input.

-Benjie