List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    3dConnexion SpaceNavigators
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-03-17 19:51:27

Hi,

Ettore Pasquini from 3dConnexion has already made good on his promise, so I've
got three shiny, solid SpaceNavigators sitting on my desk to hand out to
KOffice hackers so we can test Hans' work and find new fun and innovative
things to do with these devices.

I was thinking that they would be useful for Karbon (zoom/pan, but also skew,
rotate and resize shapes) and KPresenter (non-linear movement between slides?
Just as an idea), so I was thinking of sending Jan and Thorsten one, if they
want them. If so, please mail me your postal address.

That leaves the third one: I want to test Hans' initial work, but after that,
it's up for grabs from the first one who's got a good claim. Suggestions?

I'll be doing a nice dot story tonight with a cute picture and all -- we can
use some nice, fun news :-)
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi