List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    status of kpresenter push
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2008-02-28 20:16:51

Hi fellow devs

It has now been a while since we started the push for completing kpresenter,
and I'm very pleased to see that a lot of pageeffects have gone in already.
This is very great to see

Personally I've done some work on the imageshape and related infrastructure.

Some work have also been done on the textshape.

But I think it's time to collect a status report and assign new subtasks. So
please all reply with what your immidiate future KPresenter plans are.

Personally I'll continue with the imageshape making sure saving it also
works. After that I'l continue with background images.

looking forward to hear from you

best regards
Casper Boemann