On Tuesday 19 February 2008, Robert Knight wrote: > Hi Thomas, > > > What needs to really be fixed/implemented/altered for KWord to be > > included in the 2.0 release. There is imho one big showstopper; Everything OpenDocument we are able to load now, needs to be saved back the same way it got displayed. I don't talk here about supporting all the OpenDoc styles/toc/nested tables/etc. yet, since imho we could count this as advanced features. But we need to be sure, that all the basic functionality like underline, margins, etc. we are able to load now are also saved back correct. You once suggested here unittests and I even agree now more then before since this is really the basic functionality that just needs to work correct. Well, if you ask for someone who has experience with this, knows the code pretty well, is productive and provides good results; it's Pierre! :) _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel