List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.0 proposal
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-02-11 12:28:58

On Monday 11 February 2008, C. Boemann wrote:
> I'm not going to tell you what waiting another year will do for dev morale,
> and it certainly wont bring in new devs.
And I'm not going to tell you what waiting another year will do for my morale
to wait Krita to be released.

> So people, once again, please let us focus 50% of our hacking time on
> kspread, kpresenter and kchart that are needed to call it koffice. You are
> all free to use the remaining 50% on your pet app and if they happen to be
> releasable well then they will certainly get in.
May I remind you that I am not payed for the code I produce for KOffice/Krita,
that means I choose how I spend my *spare* time.
For me, a non-release of Krita in 2.0 is a big disappointement, especially
considering all the time I have spent since december to fix a lot of issues
(ranging from canvas, to algorithms...).

--
Cyrille Berger