List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Alpha6
From:       Adam Pigg <piggz1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-08 17:44:47

A good place to start is my blog, www.piggz.co.uk  The last entry has
pictures, and a pdf feature list (generated by the engine).

Ive scrapped the external designer (after taking a backup) and am working on
and embedded designer.  www.piggz.co.uk/kexirpt_embeddesigner1.png

Cheers

--
Piggz - http://www.piggz.co.uk
Linux enterprise.my.net 2.6.24-laptop-1mdv #1 SMP Wed Jan 30 15:04:47 CET 2008