List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Revised Release Schedule
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-02-07 20:15:53

I've added a month to our release schedule:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/Schedule.

However, this is _still_ very tentative. ODF is much more work than initially
foreseen, KWord is a much worse state than we thought it was last year and
thare are numerous other problems, even with basic components and usability.

Right now the goals for the first beta are:

* All applications are feature complete according to the release goals for
these applications. The features themselves may be broken, though.
* All unittests succeed

These are the release goals:

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/Goals

One thing that needs to be done is to check to which extent this table is
right: which parts marked "done" are really done.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi