List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice style guide
From:       Martin Pfeiffer <hubipete () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-01-26 18:09:39

Hi,
during the last KOffice sprint we decided to create some GUI guidelines for
KOffice. Boud to write things down. As I think he is too busy atm I started
the guidelines in our wiki. Here is a link:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Guidelines
Please discuss every point I wrote down as this is mostly my personal opinion,
spiced with some logical thoughts ;) Hopefully we can also adapt our current
GUI to the guidelines we write down so that the document is not a soap
bubble.
Cheeers Martin