List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    koffice 1.97 for windows
From:       "Ananth A" <writetoananth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-25 17:17:30

Hi,

I just compiled the koffice version 1.97 from the svn for windows.
After a few minor glitches, i was  able to compile them all (well,
most packages).

however, i am unable to open any file.  Sometimes i get the import
filter dialog box but after that i  always get an error - its either
'an internal error or unable to read the beginning part of the file.

can anyone point me to which files to look to get more info for this error ?

Thanks,
Ananth