List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: NlNet wants to sponsor KOffice logo design
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-01-25 8:17:47

On Friday 25 January 2008 07:28, C. Boemann wrote:
> Maybe
>
> But I would like to ask all of you: Shouldn't we first decide what happens
> to KOffice.
>
> Personally I'd like to see the creativity apps being split out into
> "Atelier" and only use the "KOffice" name for the remaining productivity
> apps
>
> I don't think we need a name for the total suite, and by extension not a
> logo either. We should only have these two brand names.
>
> We could then on the two homepages show our strong relationship in a
> prominent way.

Maybe,

It feels as we -- software developers -- are fumbling in the field of high-end
marketing and brand building without really knowing what would be best.

I suggest that we try to find a real expert in this field and hear what he/she
says would be best before we decide.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |