List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: NlNet wants to sponsor KOffice logo design
From:       Martin Konold <konold () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-24 20:49:25

Am Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008 schrieb Thorsten Zachmann:

Hi,

> As already some other people have pointed out the license used for creating
> the icon should be the same as we all use for other artwork created in kde.

Please note that a logo is not identical to an icon. IMHO a logo needs little
bit different rules. For pratical reasons I propose to adapt the rules from
the KDE logo.

Regards,
-- martin

--
From the 'Handbook of Corporate Slang':
- to protect prior investment (phrase):
     describes the inability to revert a wrong decision made
     in the past, expresses willingness of throwing
     good money after bad. (q.v. Fiorina, C.)