List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    GobeProductive to be ported to KDE?
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2008-01-23 14:12:39

Hello,

GobeProductive was an office suite for BeOS, later ported to Windows.
A few years ago, Gobe Software went bankrupt. But it seems they are
back and with more energy than ever:

 From http://osnews.com/story/19202/GoBE_Softwares_CEO_Clarifies

"We do have a version of the software that runs on Linux, but it was
never taking to shipping quality. If we pickup and continue with a
Linux team, it will probably be via a port of the code to KDE and that
would get us most of the way to a Mac version as well."

Exciting times for KDE and KOffice :-)

The Windows version is available at http://www.gobe.com/ for trial.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles