List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Precision "display mode" for KoRuler
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2008-01-22 1:59:25

On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Aron Stansvik wrote:

> Oh sorry. Something must have happened with the machine I've been
> IRC/screening from back in Sweden as I can't reach it. Commited.

nevermind

while you are working on the ruler could i ask you to fix a couple of things

1) make the numbers appear centered over the tickmark again. I think Thomas
changed that, but it's really confusing

2) do the same for the vertical ruler, and write the numbers as:
  2
  0
  0

3) make sure the height of the horizontal ruler is heigh enough. I've seen
cases where the text pops up over the ruler

I'd really appreciate this
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann