On Sunday 06 January 2008, Brad Hards wrote: > On Sunday 06 January 2008 10:35:21 am Brad Hards wrote: > > I'm not seeing why this is occuring. The KPrShapeAnimations are in > > libkpresenterprivate, I only appear to have one libkpresenterprivate, > > the export looks OK. > > Actually, I now think the export is screwy. It probably worked really well > when there was an explicit cmake flag to turn on building tests, but the > current code isn't really compatible with that approach. > > #ifdef COMPILING_TESTS > #if defined _WIN32 || defined _WIN64 > # if defined(MAKE_KPRESENTERPRIVATE_LIB) > # define KPRESENTER_TEST_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT > # else > # define KPRESENTER_TEST_EXPORT KDE_IMPORT > # endif > # else /* not windows */ > # define KPRESENTER_TEST_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT > # endif > #else /* not compiling tests */ > # define KPRESENTER_TEST_EXPORT > #endif > > I think that the problem is that COMPILING_TESTS might be set by "make > buildtests", but it is too late by then (since the library - > kpresenterprivate or kwordprivate - is already built without KDE_EXPORT) The reason it is that way is that the classes should not exported by default but only when test are used. I see that staniek has changed the exports for flake which used the same quite some time ago. See: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/libs/flake/flake_export.h?view=log Is there a way so that the _TEXT_EXPORT is only imported when tests are build. Thorsten _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel