List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: belated daily test run
From:       Emanuele Tamponi <emanuele () valinor ! it>
Date:       2008-01-04 23:46:03

Il Saturday 05 January 2008 00:07:18 Boudewijn Rempt ha scritto:
>         175 - krita-plugins-KisKSColorSpaceTest (Failed)
>         176 - krita-plugins-MixingTest (Failed)

I noticed that you always get my tests failing, but I really cannot figure out
why, because before commiting I've always run make test and they almost
always worked... try next time, I've changed them really much... if they fail
again, can you run them verbously and attach the output?

Thank you!
Emanuele