Hi, > And there are other libs containing data already, i.e. pigment with some > solor profiles and kotext with hyphen dictionaries. > Is there anything we do not think of, that pervents moving the data? At least for pigment, it's a temporary solution. I do not think that mixing code and data in the source tree is a good solution. My personnal preference is to have a koffice/data as a top level directory, I do think it will help packager that want to have a koffice-data package and it also feel cleaner. And I also think that we should make koffice depends on the create package (called create-resources) and stop shipping a copy of it with our source tree. > And thinking about it, there comes another move into my mind, As we have a > plugins directory in koffice and all our shapes are plugins too, wouldn't it > be logic to move the shapes directory into koffice/plugins? I also found it more logical :) But never dare to comment on it. -- Cyrille Berger _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel