List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: [odf-discuss] JISC mention ODF...
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-11-27 12:15:50

Hi people,

I saw this on the OpenDocument discuss list and thought that perhaps somebody
would be interested in it.  In fact, some people I know may be interested in
being part of a consortium if we can put something together.

The problem seems to be that we need a UK university as part of the
consortium.  Do we have contacts there?

	-Inge