El 12/11/2007, a las 19:12, Thomas Zander escribió:

On Sunday 11. November 2007 10:50:00 Alfredo Beaumont Sainz wrote:
Hi all,

Next weekend akademy-es[1], a kind of small akademy in spanish, will
be held in Zaragoza. I am going to talk about KOffice

Sweet!

and, apart from
giving an overview of KOffice apps and core technologies (ODF, flake,
pigment, etc.) I would like to talk about what new cool features
KOffice apps will come with. So if you have developed or are working
on some new feature and want me to talk about it, please drop me a few
lines explaining it.

I suggest reading the release notes from past 2.0-alpha releases; they are
surely good for this.

I assume you read blogs too?  I know that I blogged about some new features
that people seem to like :)

I naturally (as the kword guy) have to suggest you use the text-runaround
feature in KWord and show people how smooth it redraws.

Yes, I take info from release notes, blogs and commit-digests, but what I was looking for is exactly what you mention, those features you feel most proud about and would like people to see :-)

Thanks for the info!