List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Akademy-es
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-12 18:12:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 11. November 2007 10:50:00 Alfredo Beaumont Sainz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Next weekend akademy-es[1], a kind of small akademy in spanish, will
> be held in Zaragoza. I am going to talk about KOffice

Sweet!

> and, apart from
> giving an overview of KOffice apps and core technologies (ODF, flake,
> pigment, etc.) I would like to talk about what new cool features
> KOffice apps will come with. So if you have developed or are working
> on some new feature and want me to talk about it, please drop me a few
> lines explaining it.

I suggest reading the release notes from past 2.0-alpha releases; they are
surely good for this.

I assume you read blogs too?  I know that I blogged about some new features
that people seem to like :)

I naturally (as the kword guy) have to suggest you use the text-runaround
feature in KWord and show people how smooth it redraws.
--
Thomas Zander