List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Berlin Sprint Action List Update
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-09 8:21:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 09 November 2007 09:07:34 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > Only KWord/KPresenter really needed this feature in 1.6, now they
> > have it again in 2.0
>
> KSpread should have styled text, too, as should Kivio. I'm not sure
> about Karbon, but I can readily see a case for having styled text
> there, too. Krita probably not, though.

Just to be clear; they *have* styled text already when they insert a
text-shape.
KSpread doesn't use textshapes at all for its cells.  So all this is only
about the case when the user overlays a text shape over the cells.
Now; the only problem is when the user inserts more then one text-shape in
kspread the styles the user creates will not be shared between those
textshapes.
</pedantic details>

If the kspread maintainer thinks this is a problem, tell me I can apply
the patch to make it work. (as attached to my previous email this
morning)
--
Thomas Zander