List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Berlin Sprint Action List Update
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-11-05 15:30:31

On Monday 05 November 2007 15:46, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Just to keep everyone on their toes:
>
> * Write a style guide for menu, toolbar, toolbox, statusbar, docker, color
> scheme (oxygen) and similar (boud)
>
> -> Working on it, but not much progress. I should work harder.

Is anything released yet?  I mean, is there anywhere  in svn where I can look
at what's already written?

> * Unify the kspread and kexi cvs dialog (jstaniek, ingwa)
>
> -> any progress?

Hmm, sorry, I wasn't aware that I had this actual action item.  No, nothing is
done yet.  (btw, it's csv, not cvs -- Comma Separated Values).

> * Investigate plasma's data provider to see whether they can replace the
> kchart interface class. (ingwa, dipesh)
>
> -> long term goal

Indeed.  I don't intend to do anything about this for 2.0.  Plasma is not
stabilized yet, and I don't need another floating requirement.

> * Re-instate junior jobs (ingwa, boud)
>
> -> done. I should add a couple more jobs, though.

This goes for everybody.  Everybody should add as many JJs as possible, and I
will write about it in next weeks Commit Digest.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |