List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Berlin Sprint Action List Update
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-11-05 15:22:05

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:

> On Monday 05 November 2007 15:46:07 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > * The layout of the toolbox is wrong: it's too wide. Why?
> >
> > -> I investigated this, and I must admit I'm baffled. It's as if docked
> > QDockWidgets have a hard-coded minimum width. Maybe try again as a
> > QToolBar?
>
> Didn't I mention I fixed this already in Qt4.4? (I can look up the patch if
> you want)

Not that I remember -- but that doesn't mean you didn't. Anyway, now we're talking
about the toolbox anyway: was the bug where a floating toolbox isn't restored also
fixed?

> Well, the new titlebar code from Mek made the width totally too wide&high
> again, but thats a different thing altogether ;)

As long as the toolbox doesn't have the collapsing title thingyi (and it shouldn't,
just like it shouldn't have the close button), we're still ok.

Boudewijn