List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    remove old code
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2007-11-03 6:03:52

Hello,

I have been doing a lot of refactoring over all of koffice. Due to a lot of
old attic and so on that is quite tiresome as you have to check if the code
is still used and needs to be ported or not. Would it be possible to remove
all the old code.
We could copy it to the website if we think it is still needed before removing
it from svn.

Anythink that speaks against the removal?

Thorsten