List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: i18n errors in koffice
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-11-01 8:30:46

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
>
> > Yes, I start to understand this process a big better now. I hope lots of
> > KOffice devs read this thread with as much interrest as I have, and will
> > spent 10 minutes checking if their stuff is actually translatable. :)
>
> I really would like a translation workshop for developers or something like
> that at the next KOffice sprint. Seeing how the translation process works
> would help me a lot. Anyway, I'm off checking checking the Krita plugins
> now.

Hm, all our plugins are exported as "krita", frex

./filters/imageenhancement/imageenhancement.cpp:K_EXPORT_COMPONENT_FACTORY( \
kritaimageenhancement, KritaImageEnhancementFactory( "krita" ) )

I guess that's ok unless we'd want to release our plugins separately? (Which
in the case of Krita I don't want to do)

Boudewijn