List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Resurrecting the KoRepaintManager
From:       Johannes Simon <johannes.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-30 21:12:04

Am Dienstag, den 30.10.2007, 17:05 +0100 schrieb Thomas Zander:
> But I still think you should
> look at the repaintManager since those ideas at one point have been coded
> into that some time ago :)

Ok, I looked at your original implementation from a while ago, and a
bunch of questions arose immediately. I'd be glad if you could give a
couple of comments on what you meant to do with the code ;)

Number one: Why can a KoRepaintManager contain other KoRMs? If they are
connected to a KoCanvasBase, I don't see a reason for it to contain
other repaintManagers that also contain a canvas. Also, why are they
bound to a KoSelection?

I am willing to reuse your existing code and ideas, but not before I
understand them ;)

 - Joh