List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/main
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-27 10:00:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 27 October 2007 02:21:39 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't see this discution going anywhere, I think we
> should leave to the other developers to express their opinion. And see
> in the end what the majority thinks.

huh?

I think the discussion was going pretty well, with a proposed resolution
that has some good ideas for all sides but probably could do with some
tweaking.
So I'm VERY surprised by this email you sent.
I mean; you found a problem which is a 100% technical problem that I don't
understand as being a problem, and this has a yes/no answer (can it work,
or can it not work).

So why give up now?
--
Thomas Zander