List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    October Berlin Sprint Attendance
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-10-11 18:41:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi people,

Currently I've got the following list of attendants:

Pierre Ducroquet, Pinaraf fr/sat
Thorsten Zachmann, zagge, arrival: TXL 26.10.07 18:20, departure: TXL 28.10.07
16:30
Jarosław Staniek, jstaniek, arrival: BWE to Hbf 26.10.07 17:16, departure: BWE
from Hbf 28.10.07 16:37
Marijn Kruisselbrink, mek, arrival: train to Hbf 26.10.07 21:18, departure
from Hbf 28.10.07 16:39
Sven Langkamp, slangkamp, arrival: train to Hbf 26.10.07 19:52, departure from
Hbf 28.10.07 20:59
Inge Wallin, ingwa fr/sat
Boudewijn Rempt, boud fr/sat
Thomas Zander, thomasz fr/sat

Jan Hambrechts, jaham, fr/sat (NO HOTEL)
Sebastian Sauer, dipesh, fr/sat (NO HOTEL)

Which means four double hotel rooms for two nights. I am going to phone the
Motel One tomorrow night (Inge -- have you got a number for me?) and reserve
the rooms. If you're not on the list but want to come and have a place to
kip, mail me tonight or tomorrow before 17:00 CET. If you want a single room,
mail me too, but be prepared to bear the extra cost yourself. And no, I'm not
sure how much extra a single room is at the moment: I paid about 60 euros for
my single on Thursday night last time.

Also: if you have said somewhere, on the wiki, or on the ml that you are
coming and don't see yourself on the list above, mail me anyway.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi