List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: A directory for color profiles
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-10-07 18:17:56

On Sunday 07 October 2007 18:36, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It comes to my attention today (thanks to breakage in building Krita that
> lead Zagge to skip Krita on a fresh install) that the CMYK color spaces
> (which are shared in koffice/plugins/colorspace and one of them is required
> by the color selector) require a color profile which are available in
> krita/data/profiles. We need to move those profiles elsewhere (we don't
> want other applications to depend on Krita, do we ?).
>
> I can see that currently data directory (pics/ servicetypes/ and
> templates/) are top level directory, should I create a top level profiles/
> directory ? Or should I create a top level data directory and put a
> profiles directory inside, and possibely move the other directory inside ?
> Or any other solution.

I think data/profiles or maybe even data/colorprofiles would be the best
solution.

I also think this should wait until the next beta is tagged, which I think is
tomorrow.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |