List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Color Selection Widget
From:       "Fredy Yanardi" <fyanardi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-14 18:28:50

Hello all,

I've been working on color selection widget in the last few days,
basically continuing what Casper Boemann has done. The color selection
widget will be popped out if the user clicks on the text color/text
background toolbar. And the color selection widget has an option to
change palette, add/remove colors to palette and save the palette.
I've created a simple dialog to do this (add/remove colors, change
palette, save palette, open palette from file), I think this dialog is
suitable for KWord/KPresenter/Kivio/KSpread for quickly edit the
palette. The screenshot of this dialog is on:
http://picasaweb.google.com/fyanardi/KDE/photo#5098610926016818114

Is it ok to commit? Any comments?

Best Regards,

Fredy Yanardi