List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/flake
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2007-07-30 11:51:14

Hello Thomas,

please revert this patch as it does not work as it should. There is a good
reason the code was the way it was. The problem is that the tool does not get
notified when a shape is deleted. To see the problem:

1. select more then one object
2. select all points of one object
3. delete the points

with your patch the points of the deleted object are still visible. Without
your patch it works as it should.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten

PS: I won't be around the next days so a response can take some time.