List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: tagging beta1
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-07-27 12:09:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 27 July 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hi Jos.
>
> Good stuff!  See also my mail on the release mailinglist (in reply to
> sebas' mail).
>
> On Friday 27 July 2007 12:56:11 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Krita, for example, is the
> > first painting application on the market with real-life color mixing (
> > http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi/software/krita/kubelka_monk.htm
> >l). Kword is recieving features like <a href="">real-time colaborative
> > editing</a>,
>
> This part unfortunately didn't make it in this release. Both are disabled
> from compilation AFAIK (and broken if they do). So these goodies we can
> perhaps reuse in the next alpha or beta release :)

The painterly mixer is not disabled, as far as I know, and it's only slightly
more broken than most other features. It depends a bit on when the tarballs
were made, since I see that there is no new tag set. (1.9.91 has been tagged,
though, four weeks ago. http://websvn.kde.org/tags/koffice/1.9.91/)
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi