List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    alpha2 release
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2007-07-11 21:16:00

Hi Dirk,

since it seems you are the release-dude for the KDE4 alpha2 (or?) I've there 2
things related to it;

1) KOffice
Could we please also add the KOffice tarball to
http://www.kde.org/info/3.91.php which seems to exist according to
http://software.opensuse.org/KDE:/KDE4/SUSE_Factory/src/ but was not provided
as tarball.

2) KDEbindings
Could we also include kdebindings (ok, probably a bit late and seems it's my
fault that I didn't asked explicit since I was assuming everything that got
tagged will also be released, but well...) at least at the next alpha/beta?

Thanks in advance :)