List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: releases
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-07-07 22:23:21

Hi,

I don't understand your first point :/ But I can't agree more with the third
point, and I even think that even if you first intent to make the class
private, using a d-pointer will save you a lot of time in the future if you
use a d-pointer and want to make the class public.

As for the second, you can't expect people to start writting code release
quality when the release is around nine monthes away ! And for myself, I have
stopped trying to fix bug in my code, as very often, the bug is back a few
svn up later, and then tracking + fixing again and again. So I only fix
something that prevent to work on what I am working and I won't change my way
of working until I am sure that I won't have to fix the bug again and again,
which means I will start fixing bug when the project switch to the status "We
are releasing soon !".

--
Cyrille Berger