List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kolibs: complation fixes for msvc
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-06 20:45:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[initially sent to kde-core-devel only, lets include koffice-devel since I
guess thats where it belongs]

On Friday 06 July 2007 22:15:12 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Hello,
> complation fixes for msvc (for reviewing and commiting)
>
> tested: compiles on msvc and gcc

Just a couple of changes that I'd love you to make before you commit;

* rename the variable (i) in the for loop instead of reusing it in the
libs/main/KoFileDialog.cpp

* you added  a name() method to KoDockFactory.h, this is wrong; the class
doesn't have a name.
Why did you have to add it?  I think its unacceptable to add a method that
confuses the API just because of a compiler issue.  So lets find a better
way. :)

I love this one;
-      if(qAbs(newPosition.y() < 10)) // TopOfFrame
+      if(qAbs(newPosition.y()) < 10.0) // TopOfFrame
Great bug :) (and probably mine...)

Other than the above, please commit.
--
Thomas Zander