List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: status on alpha2
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-07-04 12:21:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Now with alpha 1 out of the way our focus has shifted towards alpha2 which
> is scheduled to be released july 25th
>
> That is just 3 weeks from now
>
> Are we on track with the goals outlined for that. Remember there is no hard
> rule that says you should, but please edit the wiki if you have changed you
> priorities.
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/Schedule
>
> Lets try not to slip too many sub goals though - we are on a tight schedule
> ;)

No, I'm not on track -- too many things got on my plate recently. And I am
fairly sure that not only will I have almost no time before Alpha 2 (moving
house, job hunting), I will probably not have internet access in the week of
July 19, the day I move house. My priorities haven't changed, though :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi