List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Extending KoTextEditingPlugin
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-01 9:03:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 30 June 2007 20:20:54 Fredy Yanardi wrote:
> > > Attached patch shows my idea about the submenu and undo. I'm also
> > > working on the changecase plugin which uses the submenu and undo.
> > > Any comments on it?
> > This looks fine to me.
> Ok, I just commited it.

In case you are wondering; the undo of text being typed is indeed broken,
a behavioral change in Qt43 broke it.
I've already opened a conversation with TT to see how we can make this
work again.

This means that you can't see it, but I think you will need to also have
the concept of start/stop macro. Like the 2 signals in
KoTextSelectionHandler.

Anyway, not really a rush on that, there are plenty of other things to do!
Integrating spell check might be a nice one...
--
Thomas Zander