List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Flake shape transformations
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2007-06-20 17:50:30

Hello Jan,

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, jaham wrote:

> Implementing the new transformations system i was able to fix the
> outstanding issues with the shearing transformations, so it seems to be
> easier to use. ;-)

Cool. I applied the patch and played around with it for some time. I have to
say it looks quite good. The problems that were there before are gone with
your patch.

I however noticed a small problem that sometimes the selection outline did
disappear during the modification of some objects. I'm not sure how to
reproduce it but it looks as the selection is painted at the wrong position.
It looks that it happens when you do a lot of manipulations of some object
without changing the selection in the meantime.

Thorsten