List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of KoMacro ?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-20 15:12:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 20 May 2007 16:50:27 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > My plan to have a macro framework like I described has not changed.
> > (...)
> >
> > I have to say I would like you to work on furthering the common
> > libraries, but I know that you have to make your own choice.
>
> You see why I don't want to be more involved with KOffice libraries, we
> either do it exactly your way or it's bad.

Now you have me confused;
you pointed to a png on the wiki that has no komacro dependency at all,
and you stated that you wanted to build the recording technology
according to that design.

So, basically, we are talking about krita-only technology you are building

I think your accusation above is very unfair at the end of this very
cooperative thread :(
--
Thomas Zander