List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of KoMacro ?
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-05-20 8:52:30

On Sunday 20 May 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Guess which one we were talking about ;)
I am still not sure :/

> Anyway; there is currently no 'komacro' component but it looks to me its a
> suppost to be a thin layer on top of koscript anyway, which is something
> you can design and implement in a week if you wanted to.
erm, koscript was removed from koffice before 1.5 and is therefor long dead.
And KoMacro is the result of a student project for Kexi 1.6. But I think I
will design the action recorder framework without any dependency yet, and
hopefully it will be easy to port it to KoMacro or whatever else at a later
date.

--
Cyrille Berger