List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Test case for Scribe and font weight...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-18 17:17:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 18 May 2007 18:36:18 Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> Does not work here too. There is only a normal (0-55) fontstyle and a
> bold one (55-100).
>
> Does anybody have an idea if that's a known bug or just not supported
> by Qt4 Scribe? The doc
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qfont.html#Weight-enum says it should
> work...

I'm guessing you don't have lots of font weights installed for the font
you are doing it with.
Typically you have 'regular' and 'bold. Which is what you see, but the API
allows auto-selection of fonts like 'light' and 'heavy' and etc.

Try with dejavu, I'm guessing (if all is ok) that it should show 3 already
as at least here there is a light font as well.

Though I never tried this before ;)
--
Thomas Zander