Hi

I'm currently looking at the KOffice code to get support for font faces in KWord, and I think I found a typo in KoOasisStyles : it's trying to read xml nodes named style:font-decl in a font-decls node, while they seem to be located in nodes named font-face in a font-faces-decl.
The specification doesn't say anything about a font-decl nor about font-decls.
The font-faces-decl and font-face nodes are explained in the ODF spec, paragraph 2.6 (Font Face Declarations), page 55.
I attached a quick diff of the changes required...