List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking ahead for further alpha releases
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-05-14 10:23:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 14 May 2007, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Now that we are on track to our first alpha release, it's time to start
> thinking about the next alpha releases. There will be no freeze periods up
> to releases.
>
> The alpha will come 1-2 months apart after the first alpha. No real
> schedule except 2 months is the limit. If an app doesn't comply with goals
> it's on a sure track to being axed from final release. Alpha 4 being the
> decissive axing point (no later than christmas day). I hope we can all
> agree, because we really need to fire up the locomotive.

Sounds good to me, as well as the list with app goals. I'd like to see similar
goals for the apps not mentioned, though, like kplato. With "kchart: done
completely" do you also mean the full odf implementation? Oh, and for all
apps, "load odf stuff" is an action item :-). Do we also need goals for the
libs?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi