List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Loading
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-05-14 9:05:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

I have implemented the KoShapeRegistry code for loading ODF last weekend. Now
we only need to fix all shapes to include loadOdf and all shape factories to
implement the loadingPriority, odfElementName, odfNamespace and supports
methods.

I think my code works because my unittests fail; they should succeed as soon
as KoPathShape gets fixed :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi