List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    ODF Weekend: Friday
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-09 7:25:49

Hi all,

I have the questions regarding the coming ODF weekend:

(1) Where and when are we going to meet on Friday afternoon/evening?
IIRC there was a plan to have dinner together.

(2) How can I check in the motel? Can I go there directly and shall I
wait after the dinner/get-together/whatever?

FYI (for arrival & departure information) hopefully I'll arrive Friday
noon and I'm "free" after the Friday's pray (afternoon around 15:00).
I'll leave on Sunday afternoon. I travel by train (from/to Hbf).

Thank you.

Regards,

Ariya