List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: renaming of two directiories in koffice/libs
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-05-07 10:15:25

On Saturday 05 May 2007 11:01, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> On monday I want to rename:
>
> kofficecore to core
> and
> kofficeui to ui
>
> Unless I hear any complaints, it will happen 00:01 cet monday
>
> So please take precautions to avoid any merge conflicts.
Ok so I didn't do it yet because I wanted to talk to David first.

He has the same precautions about core as has been said earlier, and he also
added that core maybe isn't such a good name anymore, as in qt4 it
means "without gui"

He suggested to rename the lib koframework, with me adding that the dir should
then be just framework.

Other possible names could be kobasics, kokernel, konucleus, koessentials

What do you think?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann