List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: renaming of two directiories in koffice/libs
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-05 9:33:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 05 May 2007 11:01:11 Casper Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> On monday I want to rename:
>
> kofficecore to core
> and
> kofficeui to ui
>
> Unless I hear any complaints, it will happen 00:01 cet monday
>
> So please take precautions to avoid any merge conflicts.

Fine with me, I was thinking we would save up all the big changes until
the end when we would focus on cleaning up kdelibs. (d pointers and other
things come to mind, see EBN). This to avoid excessive compiles.

I like initiative in the libs, so I don't object. I would like to see your
diff of the cmake files, though :)

Thanks!
--
Thomas Zander