List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: More info about the ODF weekend
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-04-28 18:20:52

Hi Inge,

I'll be arriving at
Berlin / Tegel (TXL), Berlin Germany at 8:05 PM
(Lufthansa LH 230 from Munich)
on Friday 11 May
(I'll transit by Munich / Franz Josef Strauss (MUC), Munich Germany   where I
arrive at 5:15 PM in case someone takes of from there at 7:00PM)

and I'll be departing from
Berlin / Tegel (TXL), Berlin Germany  at 7:15 PM
(Lufthansa LH 233 to Munich)
on Sunday 13 May.

Regards,

Anne-Marie