List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Release schedule for KOffice 2.0 alpha1
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-04-18 13:45:54

Hi

After some discusion on IRC with Boudewijn and Thomas Zander we have agreed
that June 25th would be a good date for an alpha release.

That gives us about 2 months to become release ready.

Now an alpha release is little more than a copy of SVN, but naturally we
should all try to be as usable as possible by then.

There is no requirement on having any or all of you new 2.0 features in the
alpha (although it would be a nice time to showcase your progress).

We will set further alpha and or beta dates in the future.

Unless we hear objections I considers this as decided by all maintainers?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann