List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Plugins plugins and more plugins...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-14 9:35:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 14 April 2007 10:13, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > What still needs to be done (volunteers requested ;)
> > * merge already written Krita docs onto the wiki, so it eventually
> > will end up on the techbase wiki.  Per KDE-wide documentation
> > request.
>
> Krita plugins docs is part of the handbook, how will it be synchronised
> if it's also on the wiki ?

Hmm, its the same text in different layout, I'm sure there is a
semi-automated method to make that happen.

Techbase.kde.org continues to be positioned as a site for any and all
documentation for KDE related technologies. And with us growing closer to
the goal of having all content reachable from there, the demand of
finding the krita plugin docs there grows as well.
IMOHO this means that the docs should move there (and get the joys of
collaborative wiki editing at the same time) and let the handbook be the
one to follow changes made there.

As I said; thats what I would suggest and what I expect users to want.
But its up to you guys to decide/move :)
--
Thomas Zander