List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Mailinglist administration
From:       Sven_Lüppken <sven () slueppken ! de>
Date:       2007-03-22 20:47:02

Hi all!

Long time no see. :)

During the last months I've been incredibly busy and that is not going to
change in the future. In the last days I noticed that I don't have the time
to administrate the koffice and koffice-devel mailinglist anymore. It would
be really great if someone who has the time and is interested in helping the
KOffice project without writing any code would take over the job. I'm not
the only administrator for the koffice mailinglist but I'm the only one who
approves or discards messages there. I'm really sorry I'm not able to do the
job anymore.

Take care,
Sven

PS: Have fun developing KOffice 2.0! :)